Saturday 16 November 2013

Shoe crushes of the month

So I'm an absolute shoe addict. Ask Daphne (http://peanutbutterandchocolatelife.blogspot.fr/), the one thing I buy on a regular basis is shoes. So here are my shoe crushes for this month.

The Jeffrey Campbell Fired Up Shoe in red. 
Does it not beg you to buy it? It's like Superman in a shoe. Honestly, it's beautiful, delicious, and I'd suggest checking out karmaloop.com if you're under a 10 as they're  having a sale. Unfortunately, they've run out of size 10 (my size) and I'm about to go kill myself in despair.


The Shoe Cult Velocity Wedge Boot. 
To be honest, I'm not sure whether or not I like it that much in red, as I have these in black, but I was incapable of finding a good picture of these in black nor could I get a good shot of mine, so just indulge me please. I love these because they're both really original (look at the heel! It's literally a chunk and I love it) and, as unexpected as it may sound, extremely comfortable. I'm in Paris this week end to visit my family and have been walking around with these just fine. The little detail I absolutely love is the fact that they open and close through a system of magnets, it's hard to explain but, where you would expect a zip, there's literally just two magnets that stick together. It means that the shoe design has no interruption, making it look more polished and contributing to the comfiness!
You can find these on NastyGal.com, I think it's the website shoe brand.


Last but not least, the Topshop Chunky Trainers.
Now I know these rarely get unanimous approval, but you're going to have to indulge the hipster in me when I say that I got a pair in white and they are absolutely BRILLIANT. Honestly. I wear them all the time: they're both practical and fashionable, they go with everything and hell, it feels good to have a pair of white shoes you can whip out on a regular basis. 

So there you have it: my three picks for this month!
What about you? I'm ravenous about shoes so don't hesitate to submit your own faves for this month, I will for sure check them out!

Goodbye, my little shiny unicorns
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment